Family Leave Resources
The Latest Topics and Trends on Family Leave Policy
Webinars to watch • learn • and use
- Parental Leave Insurance Innovation
- Q&A with Chris Bobbit (Freya Insurance)
- Legislative Update
- Legal ramifications of the manager lottery
- Q&A with Shestin Swartley from Connery Consulting
- Tips to streamline your current training program
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma to diagnose and improve the family leave experience
- Presentation by Mikuki Iwahashi (PG&E)
- Leverage technology to scale and standardize your leave program
- Best Practices from Innovative Employers
- Summary of Recent Legislative Movements
- New Federal Contractor Guidelines in effect
- Public School Teachers and Paid Leave
- Company Spotlight: Paid Leave Policy Highlights
A BIG thank you to all of our attendees!
We have some great webinars planned for the future but we also love hearing from our audience. Feel free to suggest a topic for us to discuss!
The materials in these presentations are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. These materials are intended, but not promised or guaranteed to be current, complete, or up-to-date and should in no way be taken as an indication of future results. The information offered is only for general informational and educational purposes. They are not offered as and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. You should not act or rely on any information contained in this website without first seeking the advice of an attorney.
Save 63% Per Leave
Provide powerful self-service tools for employee navigation of benefits, family choices and leave planning before disclosure of a life event.
Offer best-in-class support for your employees while reducing the time, energy and paperwork associated with each leave.
Deliver Manager Training Just in Time
Ensure vital training on employee rights and retention, company policies and available resources are delivered to managers when needed most.